With 2020 behind us, we wanted to take a moment to look back at the last year and reflect. To start, thank you for supporting us, our candidates, and liberty in Idaho.
The past year has been quite an interesting one rife with pandemic fears, election corruption, and a strangled economy. Despite the challenges, we have been remarkably active, and effective, this year. Your support and donations have helped us:
- Welcome a new state executive board
- Updated party infrastructure (email, website, branding and more)
- We are preparing a monthly newsletter to keep you informed
- A new online store is coming soon
- Hosted two rallies for the Libertarian Presidential candidate
- For the first time Idaho Libertarian candidates were included in State-wide debates
- Record breaking media coverage
- Record breaking vote percentages for our candidates
- Record breaking social media engagement
- Record breaking sign ups
- We officially reached 1% of voter registration
And much, much more!
What’s planned for 2021?
It will be up to all of us to address community concerns about liberty in both Idaho and in America.
The LPID’s leadership team is also exploring how to accelerate the availability of our messaging and articulate the value Libertarians would bring to local and state elected seats. In order to execute the many focuses we have, we are beginning several committees to help address specific issues and tasks. You have the opportunity to join these efforts and provide your voice and experience to our work
The year 2021 will bring us another year of challenges, so now more than ever, we need to stick together, be active, and support those who champion liberty and freedom for all.
Please use this opportunity to join or renew your membership. The threat to our liberties is not new and has been successfully defended in the past by dedicated people just like you. Now it is our turn to do the same.
The threat to our liberties is not new and has been successfully defended in the past by dedicated people just like you. Now it is our turn to do the same.